WHAT IS BREAST AUGMENTATION SURGERY?
Breast surgery is a surgery performed to give the volume or to give the necessary shape to the breasts that are not smooth enough. It can be made in two ways;
- Using one’s own fat
- Using a special silicone prosthesis
HOW IS BREAST AUGMENTATION SURGERY PERFORMED?
It is performed under general anesthesia and in the operating environment. Normally it takes 1.5 to 2 hours. This surgery can be performed alone or in conjunction with breast lift surgery.
HOW IS BREAST ENLARGEMENT PERFORMED WITH SILICONE PROSTHESIS?
- In order to place the breast prosthesis around the breast, the diameter of the nipple should be large. The scar will be vague and the loss of sensation is minimal.
- Breast prosthesis placed under the armpit is especially preferred by some patients.
- The application of breast prosthesis placed under the breast is the most preferred method.
It is a safe and fast method. The surgery scar is not visible because it remains under the breast.
BREAST PROSTHESIS BEFORE SURGERY
- Your pre-operative tests are evaluated by your physician.
- Smoking should be stopped at least 3 weeks before the operation.
- Pain medication should not be taken for at least 10 days before the operation.
THINGS TO CONSIDER AFTER BREAST AUGMENTATION SURGERY
- After the operation, your doctor may ask you to stay in the hospital for 1-2 nights.
- It is very important that you use the medicines prescribed by your doctor.
- It is very important that you do not step on your prostheses for the first month.