What is Implant Treatment?
A dental implant is a medical product that is surgically placed into the jawbone to use dental prostheses such as crowns, bridges, removable dental prostheses, and facial prostheses as fixed support.
Ask the Expert
A Happy Smile
Who can have implants?
Implants can be done for any patient who has sufficient bone tissue or who can create bone tissue with various procedures.
Although it does not pose an obstacle, it is necessary to be more careful especially in patients with discomfort such as diabetes, cardiovascular and high blood pressure.
WHAT IS THE IMPORTANCE OF IMPLANT BRAND?
Implant treatment is a 2-stage treatment. The first stage is the placement of the implant in the bone, and the second stage is the integration of the implant into the placed bone. The most important factor in the first phase is the surgeon’s meticulousness and experience.
In the second phase, the quality of the implant comes into play. It is very important that the implanted implant is long-lasting and that the bone is adapted to the implant.
HOW IS THE IMPLANT PROCESS?
- Implants are applied under local anesthesia.
- An average of 25-30 minutes is required for each implant.
- No pain or ache is felt during the procedure.
- At the end of the operation, sutures are placed on the implanted areas.
- Approximately 3 months after the implant, the adaptation process is completed and the temporary prosthesis phase can be started.
WHAT IS THE LIFE OF THE IMPLANT?
Combined with a good brand choice and good patient care, implants can be used for a lifetime.