WHAT IS LAMINA PORCELAIN COATING?
Lamina porcelains are thinned porcelain in the form of leaves and strengthened sufficiently. It is a highly preferred type of coating in aesthetic dentistry. Perfect color and texture harmony are achieved.
TO WHOM LAMINATED PORCELAIN COATINGS CAN BE APPLIED?
- People who do not like the shape of their teeth
- For people who want a smile design
- People with dental disorders
- People with abrasion and broken anterior teeth
- People with spaced teeth
- It can be easily applied to people who want to increase their tooth size.
DO YOU FEEL PAIN WHEN APPLYING LAMINATED PORCELAIN COATS?
Since local anesthesia is applied around the tooth, the patient does not feel pain during the procedure. Since the laminas are very thin, most patients do not even need anesthesia when gluing.
HOW LONG IS THE APPLICATION PERIOD OF LAMINATED PORCELAIN COATS?
Since there is no infrastructure in this treatment method, they are prepared in a short time. The treatment is completed within an average of 5 to 7 days.
WHAT ARE THE ADVANTAGES OF LAMINATED PORCELAIN COATING?
- The biggest and most important advantage of this treatment is minimum sensitivity.
- It is applied in case of broken, abrasion, or other defects and remains natural.
- Since its adhesion is extremely strong, there is no problem after bonding.
- Its preparation time is very short.
- Does not cause gum color deterioration.