WHAT IS OZONE THERAPY?
Healing treatments using ozone gas, which is an active oxygen molecule, are called OZONE THERAPY.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF OZONE THERAPY?
Ozone is defined as “ACTIVE OXYGEN” in medicine due to its high oxidation power. Ozone is activated oxygen that is directed to sick organisms.
- It accelerates the blood circulation to cells and tissues.
- Cleans the blood and Lennf system.
- It strengthens the immune system.
- It renews the veins.
- It relaxes the muscles by removing the toxin accumulated in the muscles.
FOR DISEASES WHERE OZONE THERAPY IS USEFUL
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Osteomyelitis, Pleural Emphysema, Abscesses with Fistula
- Ischemic Diseases
- Lung Diseases
- Skin Diseases
- Musculoskeletal System Diseases