What is Porcelain Crown?
Porcelain veneers are a coating method obtained from porcelain material and covering the upper surface of the tooth. Porcelain teeth beautify and redesign your smile. It is custom-made and looks extremely natural.
FO WHO PORCELAIN COATING CAN BE APPLIED?
- Those that have perplexity in their teeth
- Those with missing teeth
- Those with broken teeth
PORCELAIN DENTAL COATING TYPES
- PORCELAIN TOOTH COATING
- METAL THREAD COATING
- CERAMIC TOOTH COATING
WHO CANNOT HAVE PORCELAIN DENTAL COATING?
- Those that have severe problems with their gums
- Those with serious decays on their teeth
- Porcelain coating may be inconvenient for those who have infection problems.
WHAT ARE THE ADVANTAGES OF PORCELAIN COATING?
- It looks extremely natural.
- Perfect for front teeth.
- Teeth are renewed and strengthened.
- There is no dark line problem.
- It helps bridges that are built to hold in place securely.